Friday 15 May 2015

Simple motivation in life.

Hey! Today I'm not going to be talking so much about gaming but about life. Many people out there don't know where are they heading into life because they felt so trapped about the past. For instance, you are lost in the middle of life and you have no idea how to get out of it, it could be about your spouse, your family or even your boyfriend or girlfriend. In this blog I will try as hard as possible to motivate the ones that are in deep hurt which I know what is going on to the kids in school nowadays.

Like I said, it could be anything you are hurt about and you can't leave the track that you're heading towards life. As a 16 year-old-boy talking about stuff like these people will think that I am some crazy boy trying to be famous. No, I want to try motivating as many people in life because I want people to know what is the true purpose in life. Yes, there might be many that think that life is crap and all they know is to party and enjoy their self, but what others don't know is that they are in deep hurt in life. Hurt comes from everywhere, verbally or even physically. Verbally as in cursing someone or even gossiping about someone when they actually noticed that they are being abused. Physically as in like you fell down from a bicycle or get bullied by someone punching you in the face. You know, it's okay to gossip about other people. But if you take it too likely, the person you're gossiping about will feel as they are in deep trouble as you are

Bullies, I know how you feel exactly right now, I have been a bully before during my primary school life and a part of my high-school. But I know that I don't need it anymore, all I need is to keep forgiving and to keep forgetting about what have done to me in the past. I know that all you want is attention from people to prove that you're stronger and the others are weaker. Boy, I know it's tough going through all the blames, the worries, the hurt you been through before. But imagine this, if I was the one that put you in all the blames, the worries and the hurts you will feel angry about me but you can't do anything to me because I'm much stronger. Something you can do to make that 'bully' of yours lay their knees onto the ground is this; Love. Yes my friend, that's the answer. If you put your love into him or her, they will eventually not just lay their knees onto the ground but to also apologise to you for judging you as a bully in the entire time. Now, this thing don't take weeks or month for people to forgive you. but it actually take years. I depends how you control your self and just allow yourself to forget about how your previous sad stories are.

Now, for what they called 'nerds', you guys aren't actually nerds but you guys are the smartest amongst the others. But hey, don't get too proud about it. Different people have different unique ways in life you know? The reason why I state you extremely smart and hardworking people out is because I know you've been either pressured a lot amongst your family or you just want to be the best in life trying to lead the best companies in the entire world but then you feel so pressured about it. Hey, don't feel pressured by anyone else because this is the life you are living on, not your family, not your friends, but YOURSELF. You need to start realising the purpose of life and that meaning by FUN! Don't take my words literally but you need a time or a day off in life. You can't just work 24/7 and not even spend some time with yourself. So what if you are million-air next time? Does the money that you have earned makes you feel more comfortable. Yes, I know you can buy almost everything with money but one typical thing that people always say is TIME. You can't buy TIME you have to spend time. Spend time doing what? Spend time not just on your studies and work but like I said, on YOURSELF. Imagine this, if I were to give you a million dollars just only to spend on yourself but you're lying down on your death bed. How are you possibly going to buy some stuff to satisfy yourself where you forgot to spend time with yourself before your death bed? The simplest thing about life is appreciating it by to have fun with it.

I know that to some, this post don't make sense. But I just need you to think harder, I can't help you on thinking but you have to do it yourself. Thank you to the ones whom understood what I meant. But those who don't, don't feel that I'm blaming you but thank you for also reading this post.

That's it for the day guys!
Here's my Facebook profile if you guys want to get to know me more just click the add button!
https://www.facebook.com/Joshter0508

Leave a comment behind if you want to, even privately (If you know what I mean). I'll try to reply you guys as soon as possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment